Upgrade basic functions
Under your request, we provide upgraded service.
This WOVN.io Terms of Service document (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) sets forth the terms and conditions for the use of WOVN.io (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) which will be provided by Wovn Technologies, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
Those who desire to use the Service, including without limitation individual persons, corporations, groups and associations, (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Applicant(s)”) may use the Service after agreeing these Terms and Conditions and registering on the Service’s website.
When used in these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the meanings prescribed in their respective right sections.
|User||A corporation, group, association or individual person who has agreed to these Terms and Conditions and has entered into a service agreement to use the Service with the Company.|
|Company Site||A website operated by the Company to provide the Service.|
|User’s Site||A website operated by the User where the Service is used or the use of the Service is under consideration.|
|Registered Information||Information about Applicants or the User that will be provided by such Applicants or the User to the Company for use of the Service.|
|Pricing Page||A web page operated by the Company at the URL – https://wovn.io/pricing|
1. To be registered as a User, the Applicant shall complete the service registration form. Upon completion of user registration, the service agreement shall be concluded between the Company and the User.
2. Also, to be registered as a User, the Applicant shall represent and warrant that the information stated below is true and accurate.
3. The Company may reject registering the Applicant as a User if the Applicant violates the preceding paragraph or if the Company considers it inappropriate to register the Applicant for any other reason.
4. In the event of any change in the Registered Information provided to the Company, the User shall notify the Company of such a change without delay in a manner designated by the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any damage which may be incurred by the User due to its failure to notify.
1. The User must strictly manage its e-mail address designated at the time of application for the Service, as well as any ID and password issued by the Company and any other information relating to the User’s account (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Account Information”) at the User’s own responsibility.
2. The User shall not allow third parties to use their Account Information and shall not loan or assign the same to a third party.
3. The Company shall not be liable to users for any inconvenience which may be incurred by the User due to inappropriate management or use of Account Information by the User.
4. The User must indemnify the Company against any damage which may be incurred by the Company due to unauthorized use of the User’s Account Information.
1. The purpose of the Service is to provide the User with a means to translate the User’s Site into other languages.
2. The Company shall provide the User with plans described on the Pricing Page. The User may opt for any plan on the management screen to use the Service.
The Service includes plans and optional services that require payment of fees, which are listed on the Pricing Page (plans and optional services requiring the payment of fees being hereinafter respectively referred to as the “Paid Plan” and “Paid Service”). The User may subscribe to a Paid Plan or a Paid Service on the management screen.
1. When the User subscribes to a Paid Plan or a Paid Service, they must pay the usage fees and expenses (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Usage Fee”) for such plan and service in accordance with the prices prescribed on the Pricing Page.
2. The User shall pay the Usage Fee set forth in the preceding paragraph in a manner designated by the Company on the Pricing Page.
3. Bank charges and other various handling charges associated with payment of Usage Fees shall be paid by the User (excluding the settlement fee for payment by credit card if such a payment is opted for in accordance with the preceding paragraph).
4. In the event of late payment of Usage Fees, the User must pay the late payment charge at a rate of 14.6% per annum to the Company in addition to the Usage Fee in arrears.
1. The term of service shall commence on the day when the user registration is completed and end on the day when the service agreement is terminated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The User may terminate the service agreement by applying for the termination of the Service in a manner designated by the Company, termination of a Paid Plan or a Paid Service shall be governed by the provisions of Article 9 and the service agreement shall remain in effect as long as the Paid Plan or Paid Service continues.
The term of a Paid Plan or a Paid Service shall be as prescribed in the Pricing Page.
If any of the situations prescribed below apply to the User’s Site, the Company may reject the application of the User for translation or may suspend providing such a site with the Service.
The User understands and agrees in advance to the provisions stated below before using the Service. The Company shall not assume any liability for damage or any other legal liabilities to the User with respect to these agreed matters.
1. Any and all rights and interests, including the patent rights (including a right to be granted a patent), copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights for all content on the Company Site, including technologies, programs, codes and know-hows relating to the Service, as well as for all other matters relating to the service shall be vested in the Company. The User shall not lodge any objection to the belongingness, validity, etc. of such rights or interests.
2. The Company acknowledges that the copyright to the original content on the User’s Site and the content multilingualized by use of the Service remains vested with the User if such copyright belonged to the User when the Service was used. If the copyright to such content was vested with a third party, not with the User when the Service was used, the User warrants that it was granted by such third party a license required to use the Service on the User’s Site (including all acts, such as the reproduction, adaptation and public transmission of content caused by such use) and that the Company will not receive any claim or objection from such third party for infringement of copyright, etc.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company may freely use the information, data, know-hows, etc., obtained from, incidentally to or relating to the provision of the Service to the User for the Company’s business including the provision of the Service to other users.
The User shall not be engaged in any of the acts stated below.
The Company may immediately terminate the service agreement with the User if the User violates any of the items of Article 3, paragraph 2 after having been registered as User or if the User violates any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. In this case, the Company shall not assume any liability for any damage which may be incurred by such user due to such termination.
The Company shall not refund any Usage Fee already received by it due to termination of the service agreement with the User or termination of the use of a Paid Plan or Paid Service by the User irrespective of whatever reason it is terminated.
The Company may entrust all or a part of business required to provide the service to third party without prior approval of the User.
1.The User shall use all technological, business or other information unique to the Company known through the Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Confidential Information”) only for use of the Service and shall not disclose it to a third party without prior written consent of the Company, provided that the Confidential Information does not include the information which:
2. Obligation of confidentiality imposed on the User under the preceding paragraph shall survive the termination of the service agreement.
3. Upon request by the Company, the User must immediately return all Confidential Information to the Company or, if instructed by the Company, must dispose of the same by paying sufficient attention to prevent divulgence of Confidential Information.
4. If the User finds that Confidential Information is divulged or lost, the User shall immediately notify the Company and discuss subsequent actions with the Company.
1. The Company shall not assume any liability for the User being unable to use the Service because of using devices that do not comply with the Service.
2. During maintenance for the Service by the Company, the User may not use the Service, in which case the Company shall not assume any liability for any damage which may be incurred by the User from inability to use the Service.
3. Though the Company is taking necessary security measures, it does not guarantee the complete safety of the Service.
4. The Company shall not assume any liability for content of the User’s Site or its illegality, unreasonableness, inappropriateness, etc.
When required in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Company shall send a notice to the User by e-mail at the e-mail address given as the User’s Registered Information or in any other manner the Company considers appropriate.
The User shall not assign or transfer to a third party, allow a third party to succeed, pledge as security, or otherwise dispose of all or a part of its contractual status or its rights or obligations under the service agreement.
If the Company and the User individually make a separate agreement in relation to the service agreement, such agreement shall be applied in priority to these Terms and Conditions.
1.If the Company considers it difficult to provide the Service due to the regular maintenance, failure, disorder, maintenance or inspection of systems or communications lines, fire, earthquake or other force majeure events, or other technological, operational or legal reasons, the Company may suspend the Service in whole or in part without prior notice to the User.
2.The Company may change or terminate the Service in whole or in part at any time at its discretion without prior notice to the User.
3.The Company shall not assume any liability for any damage which may be incurred by the User arising out of suspension, change or termination of the Service.
If the Company intends to revise the contents hereof, it shall notify the User revised of contents in advance. The revised Terms and Conditions shall be automatically applied on and after the date designated in the notice.
In the event of conflict between the Japanese version and a version translated into other languages of these Terms and Conditions, the Japanese version shall be the governing and prevailing version.
1. The Term and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan.
2.Any dispute which may arise between the Company and the User with respect to the use of the Service by the User shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court having the exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance.
Terms of Service Revision History
2018/5/25 – Current Version
2017/8/3 – Current Version
2014/10/10 – Initial Version
Under your request, we provide upgraded service.
Through thorough review and research of your business, WOVN.io provides outstanding assistance suited with your business.
Create language widget for your business!
Thank you for your request. Our customer service team will contact you using your registered e-mail address as soon as possible.