You can order professional translations directly from your WOVN.io dashboard.
When you are placing an order, you can specify the level or the tone of the translation and let your translator know about all the important details to make sure the translation is just right.
The price is based on the number of characters or words and the type of translation.
By clicking “Translate all”, selecting”Pro” and following simple steps, an estimate of the translation cost will be displayed.
For crowdsourcing companies, there are 2 levels of quality available:
Standard: fast translation for everyday content, such as user reviews.
Advanced: for professional content such as blog posts or web localization We also offer a single solution package covering: technical terms, full-time service, data entry, etc.
The available target languages depend on the source language. In the case of English as a source language, most languages are available.
- Select your project to go to the Page list.
- Select a page to go to its Translate page.
- Select the text box that you want to pro translate and click on the check button on the left side of the box.
* If you want to order Pro translations for all the texts, click “TRANSLATE ALL” and select “PRO”.
- Select “PRO TRANSLATE” at the bottom of the screen.
- You are now on the Pro translation page. All the texts you have selected in step ③ will show up. Texts that don’t have to be translated will automatically be categorized into “Auto Excluded Values”. If needed, you can move texts back into your Order List and vice versa.
Auto Excluded Values
Confirm the texts you are about to Pro translate and check the box “I have already checked the auto excluded values” at the bottom of the screen. Press “NEXT” after you have confirmed the translation order content.
- Start by selecting between translation companies or crowdsource services, and select the languages for your Pro Translation order. WOVN.io will recommend the translation providers based on your preferences. You can change to another translation provider by clicking on “Change”. Click Next.
- Guide your translator by selecting the tone you need for your translations and any additional piece of information that could be useful for them — they might not be able to see your website after the login page. You glossary will automatically be shared with your translator.
Approve translations manually or automatically
By selecting “Approve translations manually”, when the translations are completed, you will be able to revise and approve them or make comments for your translator to read. When selecting “Auto approve translations”, all translations will be automatically included in your project.
- Click “+Add Credit Card” and fill in the form and click on “PAY”.
If you have already registered your credit card information, directly click on “PAY”.
- The translation order will be sent to your translator. You can see the details of your order in your Order List page.
- On your order list, you will be able to see your translations status, comments and more. If you had selected “Approve translations manually”, you can review the completed translations and approve them or, if you are not satisfied, make comments for your translator to read.