On WOVN.io’s default translation edit page, text is extracted and displayed line by line, but by using Live Edit you can see your translations reflected in real time.
- Select your project to go to the page list.
- Click on the Live Edit button located to the right of each page URL, or go to the translation edit page and click on the Live Edit button near the top of the page.
Clicking on the button will load the live editor in a new tab.
- If you move your cursor over a section of the page and click, the editing window will appear below. The original language will be displayed on the left of the window and the translated language on the right.
- Click on the Machine Translate icon to machine translate the selected text or edit manually if necessary.
- Translated text font size can also be edited by clicking on the Font Size icon.
- Click on Publish & Save to save and make the changes live of your page. After publishing, click on the Quit button to finish. (The Quit button will close the live editor, if you wish to close the brwoser tab please do so manually.)
Live Edit Window Guide
- Section selection (text, image)
- Element selection
- Select a language
- Machine translation
- Hide editor window
- Save translations / Unpublish
- Save and publish translations
- Close the live editor (browser window will stay open)
- Return the translation back to the default text
- Hide the current element (the element will also be hidden on the actual page)
- Machine translate selected section
- Modify the font size (Font size can only be modified via the live editor)
When making live edits, updates may take a few seconds to become visible on the default translation edit page. Make sure to save your live edits before exiting the live editor to avoid any overwriting.