The Image Replacement feature allows you to use different images for each translated language on your website.
- Select your project to go to the page list.
- Select a page and go to the translation edit page.
- Click on ‘Images’ at the top of the translation edit page and the image replacement page will be displayed. Original images will be shown on the left and the uploaded replacement images on the right. (The images on the left are from your website and cannot be edited on the image replacement page.)
- You can either click on or drag an image to the right column to upload a replacement image.
- Once the image is uploaded, click on ’Publish &and Save’ to complete the process.
If you want to remove a replacement image, click on the reverse arrow icon next to the upper right of the image. The replacement image will be removed and the original image will be used again.
Source images with the same path share the same replacement image. Replacement images for identical source images will be shared across all pages in the project.
Supported Image Tags
Supported Image File Formats