If you are thinking about installing WOVN.io with a tag, it is good to know that you can manage Code Snippet in Google Tag Translator.
In the following, we will guide you through the registration procedure at Google Tag Manager.
- Log into Google Tag Manager.
- Select ‘Tags’
- Click on ‘NEW’ and choose ‘Tag Configuration’. And then, select ‘Custom HTML’ in the tag type.
- Log into WOVN.io dashboard.
- Move the cursor onto a project and click on the </> icon on the right.
- Click on the copy icon right next to the code snippet and copy.
- Go back to Google Tag Manager and paste the code snippet under ‘Custom HTML’. After the pasting, please edit it like the following.
<script src="//j.wovn.io/1" data-wovnio="key=AbCDee” async></script>
<script> document.write('<scri' + 'pt src="//j.wovn.io/1" data-wovnio="key=AbCDee" async></scr' + 'ipt>'); </script>
- Check ‘Support document.write’.
- Click on ‘Triggering’ and select a trigger.(s) (‘All pages’ is selected here as an example)
- Click on ‘Save’ and then ‘Submit’ on the upper-right corner of the screen.