WOVN.io and Rozetta have joined forces and are launching ¥1 website localization on February 7th, 2018.
Rozetta is a Japanese translation giant. In December 2017, the company started offering an innovative combination of AI and crowd translation for faster translation, charging only ¥1 per character.
WOVN.io is a Tokyo-based website localization service that enables users to quickly multilingualize their website without worrying about website development.
Through this collaboration, we are hoping to provide our WOVN.io PRIME users with a better website localization experience by making a faster and cheaper translation solution available.
The WOVN.io team will also be holding a joint talk with Rozetta in Japanese on March 2nd (Friday) sharing tips on how to localize websites easily.
- Talk name: Website ¥1 translation seminar
- Speakers: Mr. Watanabe, Marketing Director of Rozetta, Mr. Yamada, CEO of Any Door, Mr. Shimizu, Crossbound Business Group Director from Adways and Mr. Uemori, COO of WOVN.io
- Starting date and time: March 2nd, 2018 (Friday) 15:30 to 18:00 (reception starts at 15:00)
- Application deadline: until seats are covered
- Capacity: 30 people
- Language: Japanese
- Venue: Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 1-12-32 Ark Mori Building 3F
- Cost: Free
- Details and Application URL: http://eventregist.com/e/wovn1
WOVN.io is a website localization service used by more than 10,000 businesses worldwide. It enables you to multilingualize websites in less than 5 minutes with no development requirements. WOVN.io was founded by Takaharu Hayashi and Jeffrey Sandford in 2014 in Tokyo, Japan.
For questions or comments, please click here.